Apeks XL4 Ocea First stage
- Compact machined first stage based on the expedition tested Apeks DS4 platform.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
Apeks XL4 Ocea Second stage
- Compact and lightweight second stage improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue on long duration dives
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve
- Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button
- Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate
- Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than a traditional rubber hose
- Standard metallic hose connection for interchangeability
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge that fits across the upper palate and does not require bite pressure to stay in place
- Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion
Apeks XL4 Ocea Octopus
- This octopus is based on the XL4 second stage
- Designed for cold-water with the performance you expect from an Apeks pneumatically balanced valve
- Diver adjustable venturi control
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee
- The unit has a high visibility yellow accent pieces and a 36” braided yellow hose
Apeks SPG Gauge
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.