The SCUBAPRO MK11 S270 Regulator Set features Scubapro’s balanced diaphragm MK11 first Stage and the All New S270 second stage providing a smooth breath in a bullet proof anti-scratch body.
MK11 1st Stage
- Air balanced diaphragm design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Marine grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow ports maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 25.0/710.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 5500 l/min – 195 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 133-142/9.2-9.8.
S270 2nd Stage
- The lightweight S270 casing, made of a fiberglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable.
- Techno polymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve to help save weight.
- Air-balanced valve to smooth out inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Easy to operate Dive/Predive switch.
- Compact and efficient exhaust tee that minimizes exhalation effort