Sipadan – Kapalai 4D 3N @ Resort
Sipadan is the only oceanic island in Malaysia, rising 600 metres (2,000 ft) from the seabed. It is located in the Celebes Sea off the east coast of Sabah, East Malaysia (which is on the island of Borneo). It was formed by living corals growing on top of an extinct volcanic cone that took thousands of years to develop. Sipadan is located at the heart of the Indo-Pacific basin, the centre of one of the richest marine habitats in the world. More than 3,000 species of fish and hundreds of coral species have been classified in this ecosystem. Sipadan has been rated by many dive journals as one of the top destinations for diving in the world.
A few minutes by boat from the islands of Sipadan and Mabul but a full world away from them lies the exhilarating Sipadan-Kapalai Dive Resort, sitting on its sturdy stilts on the shallow sandbanks of the Ligitan Reefs. Planned and built in full style as an airy, comfortable, sunny water village with no land in sight, it boasts a mile-long sandbank of powdery white sand where one can suntan at complete leisure while gazing out to the miles of brilliant turquoise stretching into the horizon offering the purest image of natural serenity. Dive spots are extremely close and can be reached in just a few minutes by speedboat and some of them, actually, just by swimming from the dive center pier. For those who are ready to explore more than the tiny marvels of Kapalai’s macro life, can, in just a few minutes, dive in Sipadan (where big fish and turtles abound) or in Mabul (where silky and muddy bottoms offer different and equally pleasant experiences and opportunities to the lovers of “muck diving”).
|วันที่ 1||Bangkok – Tawau
ออกจากกรุงเทพฯ ประมาณ 6.00 น. ไปยังกัวลาลัมเปอร์ และต่อเครื่องไปยัง Tawau จากนั้นเข้าพักที่ Marco Polo Hotel
|วันที่ 2||Tawau – Kapalai Dive Resort
รถรับจาก Tawau ไปยังท่าเรือที่ Semporna และนั่งเรือเข้า Kapalai Dive Resort ดำน้ำ 2 ไดฟ์
|วันที่ 3||3 Boat dives.
ดำน้ำ 3 Boat dives + House reef buddy dive
|วันที่ 4||4 Boat dives.
ดำน้ำ 4 Boat dives (เฉพาะวันที่เข้าสิปาดัน)
|วันที่ 5||Back to Bangkok
ออกจากรีสอร์ทประมาณ 13.30 ไปยังสนามบินตาเวา และเดินทางกลับถึงกรุงเทพฯ 23.30
|แนะนำเดินทางด้วย Malasia Airlines
BKK-KUL MH797 06:00 – 09:10
KUL-TWU MH2664 14:50 – 17:40TWU-KUL MH2665 18:25 – 21:10
KUL-BKK MH796 22:15 – 23:20
DIVING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Land transfer from Tawau Airport to our Private Jetty at Semporna (70 mins) & return transfer.
- Boat transfer to Kapalai Resort & return (45 mins)
- Accommodation on twin/triple at the Resort and 1 night at Tawau on check out date.
- Diving by boat for Diver (3 boat dives daily except on arrival and departure days)
- Guests staying in Semporna or Tawau on the last day will be provided one (1) dive only. (strictly NO FLY
policy within 24 hours after the last dive)
- Unlimited dive in front of Kapalai Dive Center
- Fresh Food Cooked by our Chef on buffet style and afternoon snacks served
- Tea/Coffee, Cold Water and Cordial served throughout the day
- Tank, Weight and Belt are provided
- No extra charge for night dives in front of dive centre (strictly for advanced diver or diver with night dive
- Snorkel around the resort (Limited snorkel gears are available for rental)
- Transfer from Bangkok to Tawau
- Accommodation at Tune Hotel
- Diving equipment and dive light
- All meals at Tawau